NEW PUMA FOR DR MILNE!
A delighted Dr Mike Milne of Perth travelled down to collect this fabulous looking Race Red Ford Puma Titanium First Edition 1.0 (125PS) Hybrid on Saturday and the feedback received from the customer since has been brilliant - the front Lumbar Massage Seats certainly seem to have made the 105 mile trip home up the A1 & M90 a lot more relaxing!!
Mike's new vehicle is the latest addition to the Ford range and is equipped with the following spec.
- 17" 10-Spoke Alloy Wheels, Absolute Black Machined Finished
- Projector Headlamps with LED Day Time Running Lights
- Front Fog Lights with Cornering Lights & LED Rear Lamps
- Leather Steering Wheel, Handbrake and Gear Knob
- Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Aid and Lane Departure Warning
- Wireless Charging Pad
- Automatic Headlights with Rain-Sensing Wipers and Auto High Beam
- Ford SYNC 3 Navigation with DAB
- Electronic Air Temperature Control (EATC)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and Hill Start Assist
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Quickclear Heated Windscreen
- Lumbar Massage Seats Driver & Passenger
- Selectable Drive Modes - Normal, Eco, Sport, Slippery & Trail
- Body Coloured, Power, Heated, Folding Exterior Mirrors with Puddle Lamps
- Pre-Collision Assist with Autonomous Emergency Braking, -Pedestrian/Cyclist Detection & Post-Collision Braking
Centre Console with Armrest & Stowage
We would like to say a huge thank you to Mike for choosing Maxwell Motors and wish him many enjoyable miles in his new vehicle.