FocusFamily adventures. Whether yours run three up or a car full, the Ford Focus has room for everything. It sets a new class standard for passenger space, technology and style, with something for everyone. Keen drivers will appreciate the responsive engine range and handling, which are a marked improvement on the old generation. Technology has taken a significant leap forward too with a heads-up display, Active Park Assist 2, Co-Pilot360, Adaptive Front Lighting and wireless charging available. Live Traffic, Wi-Fi hotspot and eCall will keep you and your family connected on the move with the optional new FordPass Connect modem. Even more convenient, when used with the FordPass App for your smartphone, the new Focus offers FordPass Connect options which include remote locking & unlocking, remote starting (only with auto transmission) and vehicle location. Choose from a range of trim levels, including sporty ST-Line, and a range of powerful and efficient EcoBoost and TDCi engines.
Focus MODEL RANGE
- Sparkle Silver 16" 5x2-spoke alloy wheel
- Front fog lamps with cornering function
- Quickclear heated windscreen
- Centre console with armrest
- 3-spoke leather-trimmed steering wheel with integrated audio controls
- Leather-trimmed gear knob (manual transmission only)
- Cruise Control with speed limiter
- Ford SYNC 3 DAB Radio with floating 6.5'' touchscreen,voice control & App Link Android Auto/Apple CarPlay
- ST-Line Rock Metallic 17" 5x2-spoke alloy wheel
- LED Headlights
- Large body coloured rear spoiler
- Polished twin tailpipe
- Sports tuned suspension
- Flat bottomed steering wheel with red stitching
- Aluminium gear knob (manual transmission only)
- Trim with red stitching
- Black headlining
- Alloy finish pedals
- Keyless Entry
17" Alloy Wheels
Selectable Drive Modes
Raised Ride Height (30mm higher than standard)
LED Fog lamp
SYNC3 with voice control
18" Alloy Wheels
Front / Rear Parking Sensors
Cruise Control with Speed Limiter
Heated Steering Wheel
Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
- 19" 5x2-spoke alloy wheel, Magnetite finish (fitted with 235/35 tyres*)
- Unique ST upper & lower grille with full bodystyling kit & front and rear ST badge
- Large Rear Spoiler
- Scuff plates – Front, polished stainless steel with etched 'ST' logo
- Alloy finish pedals
- Adaptive LED headlights (w. LED Turn Indicators & Front LED Fog Lights)
- Rear LED Tailights
- e-LSD (Electronic Limited Slip Differential) (Petrol Only)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Lane-Centring Assist (includes Stop & Go) (available with auto transmission only)
- B&O Premium Audio System (360° sound, 10 speakers, 675 Watts & Digital Sound Processor)
- Recaro Partial Leather Seats (Ebony Black w. Metal Grey Piping and Stitching)
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Ford KeyFree System (with sleep mode key fob)
- Front and Rear Floor Mats (Metal Grey Stitching)
Generous rear legroom, headroom and a big boot make the Ford Focus a perfect family car. The boot offers 375-litres of load volume and there’s an additional 78mm rear legroom over the old model. This makes a huge difference for passenger comfort.
The Ford Focus makes life easier with automatic headlights, Lane-Keeping Aid with Lane Departure Warning and an electronic parking brake fitted as standard. Further up the range, Ford KeyFree and a reversing camera add convenience to every day adventures.
Ready for something new? The Ford Focus is undeniably alluring with its powerful silhouette, sculpted body and tapered headlight profile. It’s equally pleasing on the eye inside, with first-class ergonomics and first-rate materials. This is a Ford that’ll impress you.
It’s more agile and responsive than ever. It’s more efficient than ever too. Make no mistake, the Ford Focus will upgrade your daily journeys. Choose from a range of EcoBoost and TDCi engines and a 6-speed manual or 8-speed auto transmission.
Ford Co-Pilot360 combines a range of technologies that, together, work to make your driving experience more comfortable and more enjoyable than ever. For example, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go automatically adjusts your cruise control speed based on the vehicle ahead. If traffic slows to a standstill, the engine will automatically stop and restart when the road clears. The system can even recognise speed signs and adjust your cruise control speed accordingly. Lane Centring technology can also provide steering assistance by following road markings to help keep you positioned in the middle of your lane.
The Ford Focus is available with a full-length panoramic roof that completely replaces the steel roof panel. This lets natural light flood into the car to create a light and airy interior. The front half is power-operated and can tilt or slide right back, and a full-length, retractable sunshade lets you open the glass to get some fresh air while staying protected from the sun.
Pre-Collision Assist detects vehicles and pedestrians in the road ahead, or who could cross the vehicle’s path, and warns you of their presence. If you don’t respond, the system automatically applies the brakes. This technology is designed to help reduce the severity of accidents, or help avoid them altogether, and functions at speeds of up to 50 mph.
Active Braking system
The Active Braking system is an innovative safety feature that works when you’re traveling at speeds. The technology uses RADAR to scan the road ahead and if it detects a collision is likely, will warn you. If you don’t react, the system primes the brakes then starts braking to help slow you down. Below a speed of 50km/h another technology is there to help you: Active City Stop. Combined, these two technologies give you the reassurance of braking assistance through the whole speed range.
Contact Maxwell Motors
Contact us today for more details on the Focus range or to book a test drive.