Motability at Maxwell Motors
How it Works
Motability is a national charity that was founded in 1977 to help disabled people, as well as their families and carers, become mobile. As one of the founding manufacturers of the programme, Ford Mobility is delighted to have supplied over half a million Motability vehicles to date and currently has over 150 model derivatives available.
We know that having a car can give you the freedom of independence. At Maxwell Motors, we can also provide you with real freedom of choice. We offer an extensive range of award-winning cars that deliver versatility and roominess without compromising on performance, driveability or style. Eligability for Motability are those receiving PIP, DLA, WPMS and AFIP. Test Drives are available so please contact your local branch to arrange this:
Motability's Contract Hire plan gives you:
- Over 150 Ford models to choose from
- Comprehensive Insurance, servicing and maintenance included
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Annual tax disc
- Tyre and windscreen replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 years
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- You don’t have to drive – you can nominate up to two drivers and pay a little extra for a third
Our worry-free policy continues right to the end of your three-year lease with a seamless transfer to your new car.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Berwick or Kelso branches for further Motability advice
|Contact Berwick HERE||Contact Kelso HERE|