Ford Options Cashplan at Maxwell Motors
A variation of the Ford Options plan, Ford Options Cashplan offers the same security of an Optional Final Payment (OFP) but with the added benefit of no monthly payments.
The benefits of Ford Options Cashplan
Ford Options Cashplan provides all of the flexibility of Ford Options whilst freeing you from the need to make regular payments.
- No regular payments which is ideal if you have a cash sum available - but with all the benefits of the regular Ford Options product.
- Replace your Ford more often - giving you the best safety, performance, design and economy every time you change your car.
- Reduce your risk - your Optional Final Payment (OFP) protects you against unexpected falls in used car prices.
- Flexibility - at the end of the agreement you can Renew, Return or Retain your Ford (see below)
- Different agreement terms - choose either 12, 24 or 36 months.
Choose from three options at the end of your agreement
Option 1 - Renew your Ford
With Ford Options, you can enjoy all the benefits of a new car, more often. If you would like to renew your Ford you can trade it in with us or even sell it privately once you have settled your account. Any excess value over the Optional Final Payment (OFP) can be used as a deposit towards your next Ford.
Option 2 - Return your Ford
Your pre-agreed Optional Final Payment (OFP) gives you protection against any unexpected fall in used car prices. If you would like to return your car we will complete a vehicle appraisal. Assuming you car is within agreed mileage, your account is up to date and in good condition (fair wear and tear expected) there will be nothing further to pay.
Option 3 - Keep your Ford
Ford Options also gives you the flexibility to own the car at the end of the agreement. All you need to do is arrange payment of the Optional Final Payment plus the purchase fee. We will contact you before the end of the agreement so you have plenty of time to decide which option is right for you and of course tell you about the new offers we have at the time.